Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A gorgeous fetish model Ariel X cross-bound and forced to cum

Suppose lovers of bdsm must be familiar with Ariel X, a perfect fetish model, who may arouse even an importent . Ah, how sexy and appealing she is in that white satin corset that makes her shapely figure look even more yummy! mmm.. hey, folks, isn’t she the girl you have been dreaming of all your lives? eh?
I’ve just seen a KenMarcus free gallery. Ariel X put in cross bondage and forced to cum, and I am really in ecstasy over the content! in a word, laced in Ariel X is put to cross bondage, her nipples clamped and weighed down, her hands cuffed and legs shackled, and her pussy is vibed so that Ariel has nothing but enjoy a wild forced orgasm. Well, guys, I bet this gallery is worth looking it.. especially since it is free , eh?

1 comment:

  1. Great set! This Ariel X girl is really hot. Her name reminds me: any way you can do a review of the shoot/share more information about another model from kenmarcus.com, Muse B? I've been trying to find more of her for a long time (and from I've seen I'm not the only one), I hope you can tell us where to find mre, she's unbelievable!!!! My favorite so far hands down. The gallery I'm referring to is called "Muse B and Sir J"...

    ReplyDelete